Check the Cheapest Gas Prices and Stations in the US Today
As gas prices continue to rise, it doesn’t come as a surprise that Americans are on the hunt for the cheapest prices and gas prices that they can find. As you might have guessed, those tanks need to be refilled on a regular basis.
The good news is that despite the crippling effects of the inflation, it is possible to find gas stations where you can get the cheapest prices.
To make it easier for you, we have put in the work for you as you will see in this guide where we have identified the cheapest and the most expensive states in the US for gas.
State With Highest Gas Prices
This easily goes to California as the current average price of gas is above $6 per gallon. At the moment, it sits at $6.3 per gallon
State With Lowest Gas Prices
This easily goes to Georgia as the current average price of gas sits at $4.45 dollars per gallon.
Cheapest Gas Prices in the US
Here, we are referring to places with the lowest gas prices within the top 10 most populated cities in the United State of America.
- New York, New York ($4.57): Raceway, 641 US-1 S, Edison, NJ.
- Los Angeles, California ($5.68): Sam’s Club, 603 S Placentia Ave, Fullerton, CA.
- Chicago, Illinois ($4.69): Gulf, 280252nd St, Kenosha, WI.
- Houston, Texas ($4.19): Costco, 26960 NW Fwy, Cypress, TX.
- Phoenix, Arizona ($4.89): QuikTrip, 2187 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ($4.69): Speed Gas, 50 Haddon Ave, Westmound, NJ.
- San Antonio, Texas ($4.43): Downtown Food Store, 531 Elm St San Antonio, TX.
- San Diego, California ($5.69): Miramar Gas Station, Miramar Ct, Miramar, CA.
- Dallas, Texas ($4.35): Valero, 1003 N FM-156, Ponder, TX.
- San Jose, California ($6.06): Grand Gas, 899 N 13Th St San Jose, CA.