Krafton has confirmed its plans to complete the launch of PUBG Mobile 2.0 this week with the arrival of the new Royale Pass.
Plenty of fresh content has been added to the game as part of the 2.0 patch, which rolled out last week.
Gamers now have access to the final version of Livik, which now features revamped urban areas and stage structures, as well as improved graphics to “deliver more diverse combat experiences and strategic depth.”
But there is still one piece of content that has yet to drop that will help complete the launch of PUBG Mobile 2.0; Royale Pass Month 11 tier list and rewards.
Here’s what we know about the upcoming release and what fans expect when it comes to the release schedule.
WHEN IS THE PUBG MOBILE ROYALE PASS COMING OUT?
The Royale Pass Month 11 is named Hidden Hunters and will start the cycle of a new RP theme. Favorites Crates and RP perk events will be released over time, but most of these remain unconfirmed for now. Krafton has revealed its release schedule for the new Royale Pass, confirming it will drop in PUBG Mobile 2.0 at 2am BST on May 19, 2022. According to the patch notes released by Krafton, this phase of the Royale Pass will run until June 17, 2022.
Other changes are also coming to the game around the same time as the new Royale Pass, including the return of Metro Royale as a playable mode. Kraton has confirmed that the Steel Front and Cobra variants of the FAMAS and MG3 have been added to Metro Royale to make things more exciting, which will be going live on May 18 at 2am BST.
Other changes coming with the launch of the new PUBG Mobile Royale Pass includes the following:
- Season Period: May 19, 02:00 – July 18, 23:59 (UTC +0)
- Season Rewards: C2S6 Glasses, C2S6 Set, C2S6 Parachute, C2S6 – QBU, C2S6 Mask, C2S6 Cover.
- Tier Rules Adjustment: Bronze tier now consists of 3 mini-tiers, and Silver tier now consists of 4 mini-tiers. No changes have been made to Gold tier and above.
- Tier range adjustments in ranked Classic Mode: Bronze–Platinum, Gold–Conqueror.
- Challenge Points: Some Challenge Points will be converted into Rating Points after reaching the Challenge Point limit.